Tuesday, 23 February 2010

X Fools Storyboard

This is a storyboard I produced late last year in preparation of an X Fools animation I've been preparing for and am currently overlooking character designs. Because I'm making it by myself, I only needed to write out the dialogue with the boards as the one reference to the audio.

For those who aren't familiar with the X Fools, it was an Australian-produced radio show spoof of The X Files which they syndicated across the UK which I used to listen to and transcribed into a comic. The characters are Agent Fat Smoulder; stupid and childish, Agent Donut Sulky; mardy and serious, and Assistant Director Skinhead; a brute homosexual masochistic transvestite. The scene begins at Stone Henge in Salsbury Plane at night, where they discover a mysterious time crack. Press ">" on this special audio player I made for you below to playback the audio that goes together with the storyboard...


No comments:

Post a Comment